Motor Vehicle Insurance
Cars cost money to buy, money to own, and money to run. So anywhere you can save deserves closer inspection.
With Motor Vehicle Insurance arranged through CIRCLE Alliance Bank, you can relax and enjoy the drive, knowing that should something happen, you can be back on the road without major expense or hassles.
You have a range of cover and policy options, depending on your own circumstances and those of others likely to drive your car.
- Comprehensive: This covers accidental loss or damage and includes third party property damage liability.
- Third party property damage, fire and theft: This covers damage your vehicle causes to someone else's property, plus fire and theft.
- Third party property damage only: This covers damage your vehicle causes to someone else's property.
Types of policies
There are three types of policies to choose from, including:
- Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy - available under all levels of cover, this provides protection for anyone who drives your car.
- Nominated Driver Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy - available under all levels of cover, this provides protection for no more than two nominated drivers who are 25 years of age or over.
- Nominated Driver Low Kilometre Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy - available under Comprehensive cover only, this provides protection for no more than two nominated drivers who are 25 years of age or over and that the car will not be driven more than 10,000 kilometres during the period of insurance.
In addition, with car insurance cover, you will:
- continue to earn a No Claim Bonus, up to a maximum level, the more years you go without making a claim
- have a choice in excess - the higher the excess the lower the premium
- benefit from a superior claims service should you ever need to make a claim, and
- be backed by the strength, security and service of one of Australia's leading general insurers.
Products are issued by CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 AFSL No. 238291. Terms, conditions and acceptance criteria apply. Cover limits apply as set out in the policy wording. This material does not take into account your personal needs, objectives and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. Please read the Product Disclosure Statement to decide if a product is right for you.