Why bank with CIRCLE Alliance Bank?
Because the more business you do with us, the more we can help make a difference to you and the communities you live and work in.
CIRCLE Alliance Bank supports our members by making a difference through;
- Partnering with Good Return to provide micro loans to people living in poverty which helps them invest in their own lives,
- Becoming a certified B Corporation company, a global movement of people using business as a force for good,
- Providing paid volunteering days for staff to support local organisations,
- Providing free financial education, budgeting and banking services to clients of commUnity+ , a community agency delivering programs to disadvantaged people across Victoria,
- Preparing local secondary students for job interviews in association with the Ardoch Youth Foundation,
- Support staff charities with a $ for $ donation matching staff fundraising,
- Returning our profits to members through subsidisation of banking fees
Promote the social, environmental and economic wellbeing of our stakeholders (members, staff, associated companies, local communities)
To operate Australia’s most customer respected bank